Monday, November 1, 2010
Monday
Markus slept GREAT last night! He went to sleep around 9 and got up at 5!!! I wish I had gone to sleep when he did. I am so sleepy today! He took a nap around 10 this morning, slept about an hour. I tried to nap but I was too wound up. He is eating well, he perfers feeding himself finger foods, rather than being fed babyfood. He definitely wants to be held a LOT. He complains if he is left alone too long. lol He doesn't cry, rather just fusses at you to GET HIM. We will start our bowel program tonight. We gave him "poop meds" yesterday, but it was late in the day and Randy had diluted it but then Markus didn't drink it all so we weren't sure how much went down. He took his full dose of meds late this morning and will get an enema this evening. Maybe we can't start getting one or two big poopies instead of dozens of little ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment