Sunday, November 7, 2010

Showers n stuff

It's been a busy weekend but a great one.  Markus seems to be over his fever and everyone else is healthy so far.  He didn't sleep well last night.  So he, Randy and I are sleepy today. :)  Here are some pictures from the weekend, I will add more as I get pictures taken by friends.  
Exploring the kitchen


 Kennedy and Markus at shower on Saturday




                                                                           Shayli




Holley




Saturday's cake




Christine (Randy's mom)



Karrigan



Maggie Mae and me



Marrissa



Nolan had baby duty for a few minutes.  Markus SNEEZED on Nolan's arm! lol  Nolan was able to laugh about it, thank goodness!!



                                                            Lunch spread at church shower




 Sunday shower




  Daddy and sleeping Markus



Here are some pictures from other people.  Thank you!
Mommy and Markus


My cousin Angela



My cousin Susan



Kennedy



You know who



Christine



Can you see Reagan's TOOTH?  Out of a 5 teeth area there is one tooth! lol

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I especially love the one of Kennedy. So pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete