Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF

I'm up, but I wish I were snoozing away!  Markus and I slept on the couch last night.  He was crying every 20-30 minutes last night.  After about the 3rd time of trying to soothe him, we moved to the couch.  Of course, he is up, happy as can be! :)  He is eating breakfast beside me at the table right now.  I gave him a banana for the first time.  I have stayed away from them because they are constipating.  He is on that banana like a rat on a Cheeto!  He is also having green grapes (his favorite), wheat toast and prune juice (hopefully to balance out the banana).  After we get all the kids to school today, we are going to a friend's house to "shop" her baby things. 
Our brother in law is having a heart cath done this morning, probably right now.  Doctors  hope to find and fix whatever is wrong.  He spent the night in ICU.
I'll try to get some pictures up today.  Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment