Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Markus is mean

Markus woke up at 2:05am.  I made him a bottle, but he didn't want it so we just rocked.  And rocked and rocked.  He wasn't crying, he wasn't sleeping either, just chillin! lol  I put him back in his crib at 2:55.  He woke up again around 3:30.  Again, I tried a bottle but he didn't want it.  I suctioned out his nose (full of snot) and tried the bottle again...nope.  So we rocked...and rocked.  Around 4:00 I moved all my strategically placed pillows to make room for him in my bed.  He tossed and turned and whined, he couldn't be still for more than a few minutes.  By 5 I am panicked because I know I will not get the sleep I need!!  I wanted so much to wake Randall up and ask him to take a turn!  But it's my job during the week, plus he has been working double time at work.  So the alarm went off at 6, I certainly didn't need to push snooze, I was already awake.  I snuck out of bed, took a super quick shower, expecting Markus to be crying when I turned the water off.  Well, it's now 7:06am and do you know what lil home boy is doing?  HE IS SLEEPING!!  That's right, sleeping all warm and cozy next to Randy. 

I'm cold and sleepy and my body aches from laying stiff in my bed.  Reagan has a doc appointment this morning and I need stuff from the store, so being lazy isn't an option.  Do you think Markus cares??  No, he only cares about himself, he is mean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment