Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Magical Fruit

Tomorrow is not going to be the best day to pay Markus a visit.  He had whole pinto beans for dinner! lol  You've been warned!



Here are some pictures that didn't make the Christmas card cut.









   Three funny stories- Do you know how deeply satisfying it is to scare the geebeez out of someone?  Well, I did that to Nolan.  Yesterday he was waiting for me to take him to the library.  I was finishing up in the bathroom and saw his little fingers wrap around the door frame (he was going to scare me), so I scared him.  OMG that boy screamed a terrified scream, it was priceless!!!  He was so mad at me he cried!  But I still, even today, can't stop myself from giggling about it.  It's the simple things in life that matter! ;)
We traded dining tables with some friends of ours.  Kennedy and I were holding the table top steady while Randy laid under the table on his back, screwing the top to the base.  Kennedy said "Um... Dad... your fly is open".  CRACKED ME UP!!!  She wasn't even kidding, she was just making a statement.  lol
Karrigan was watching Markus in the bath.  She was being nice and decided to wash him, without my asking her to.  She brought him to me in a towel and I was surprised.  I asked her if she washed him.  She said "Yes.  Well, I washed all of him, except his parts.  I just put soap on the washcloth and splashed his parts with it".  She adores Markus, but not his "parts". lol   

 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family you have! Sounds like your household is alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking family Candice. Markus looks sooo happy.

    ReplyDelete