Well, everyone got to school on time and no one was grounded!! Go me!!
Markus went to sleep at 7:30 last night and slept in his crib until 3am. I gave him a small bottle and he slept in our bed until we got up for the day at 6:00. He had banana and strawberries baby food for breakfast with apple juice from a straw. He was fascinated watching Nolan pack his lunch! lol Nolan was tickled. I have thought Markus didn't like riding in the car. But I think I figured out that he just doesn't like riding ALONE. As long as there are other kids in the car, he is happy. When it's just he and I, he can't see anyone. I'm going to have to get a mirror so he can see me, that may help. Reagan has a checkup at the doctor today, so she stayed home this morning and will go in late. She loves being a helper for Markus. She has been great! All of the kids have, but I was worried about Reagan being jealous or feeling neglected. I should have figured, with her caring personality, she would love helping.
It's chilly here in Dallas today. The high is only going to be 60, but I don't know when we'll hit it. It's also a little drizzly. My camera battery is charging, but I'll get some pictures taken and posted today.

No comments:
Post a Comment