We took pictures for Christmas cards this afternoon. I don't think Randy and I have ever sent out Christmas cards. lol It was a great day for pictures, sunny and pleasant outside. The kids were great and we managed to get a few good shots (I'll post them later), not easy with 5 kids! We treated them to ice cream for being cooperative! :)
The Christmas tree is out of the attic and waiting for my attention. The kids are excited to decorate. We are going to use the baby jail to keep Markus away from the tree. So... no jail for a month or so. :)
We had a great Thanksgiving day. Randy's parents came to our home for lunch. Randy got called in to work, so only the kids and I went to Corinth to eat with Markus's birth family for dinner. On the way home we met my niece Maggie and her mom Sarah, so that Reagan could spend the night with them. Reagan joined them for the night and to watch Disney Princess on Ice. How fun! Friday I got up at 4am to hit Walmart's Black Friday specials. I went with two great friends, that made it sooo much better than being alone. We hit several stores and got some great deals.
Nolan, Markus and Reagan seem to be suffering from cold/allergies. No fevers but runny noses and mucus coughs.
The family is starting a movie now, "A Christmas Carol" with Jim Carey. I don't think I've seen it before but the kids have.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment