Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful posts

For the month of November I will post at LEAST one thing I am thankful for every day!
Today, I am thankful for my nephew Levi, I love him soooo much!!! I ate lunch with him, his mom and my Gpa. Can't wait until I see him again, later this month.

November 1 at 3:40pm   Friends Only ·

Today I am thankful for the BEST family of friends. I can't wait to see everyone at the shower today and for everyone to meet Markus! Far more important than the gifts Markus will get, is the support and love our family has recieved from friends near and far. ♥

Saturday at 10:17am   Friends Only ·

Today I am thankful for our church family. We aren't supposed to take Markus to church for 3 weeks. But we snuck in today for class and a baby shower. They have been so faithful to lift our family up in prayer and offer encouragement!

Sunday at 4:29pm   Friends Only ·

Today I am thankful for my friend Holley. She used to be my friend's sister. But now she is simply my friend. I ♥ Holley.

November 5 at 10:58am   Friends Only ·

Today I am thankful for my Kennedy. Without her trying or even knowing, she changed me. Not just transformed me into a mother, but changed ME, heart and soul. She changed the way I see people and who I want to be. Kennedy paved the way for her siblings. She is my inspiration. I ♥ Kennedy!

Yesterday at 10:49am   Friends Only ·

Today I am thankful for... Markus! Yep, you knew it was coming. Since he has come home to us, everyone in the house is smiling more. He is work, but the payoff is incredible! His little light has set the Carpenter house aglow! Markus reminds me that there is no such thing as impossible.

about an hour ago   Friends Only ·

No comments:

Post a Comment