Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday

Karrigan is home again today.  She feels better but her throat has puss, so I figured she should stay home.  She was mad that she got ready for school! lol 
Nolan had to choose his first Science Fair project yesterday.  It's mandatory in 3rd grade.  He chose something to do with the comparison of pixels in older video games verses the newer ones.  Thank GOODNESS his teacher said no. lol  It wasn't really "testable".  I hate these projects!!  And with Nolan, I'm going to hate it even more.  I need to hire someone smart to help him. :)
Reagan and I had an ice cream date after school yesterday.  I wish I would have taken my camera.  It was so funny watching her try to eat a cone with her one front tooth.  She is such a sweet girl!  She was thrilled with our date.
I just heard that my brother in law is having some health issues.  His name is Tye.  Also, my good friend Donna had a  health scare this week and needs some tests to find out whats going on.   Finally, another dear friend's mother is having her bladder removed due to cancer.   Her name is Elona.  Please lift each of these people, their families and their doctors up in prayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment