7Markus was a little fussy this evening. He only napped one hour all day. I had to wake him up to go to school. I think that was what set him off. We finally LET him go to sleep around 7:00. He was more than ready!!
Nolan went to school and had a good day. He doesn't have a fever, but his throat still hurts. Hopefully he will get back to 100% this weekend.
Us girls (and Markus) have a baby shower on Saturday and then a family shower on Sunday at church. I'm excited to see all of my peeps, and for them to meet Markus.
We watched "God grew tired of Us" on dvd tonight. Except Kennedy and Nolan, they were watching wrestling. It was really good! I love documentaries! Karrigan and Shayli were shocked at some realities. It is an eye opener for us all. We spoiled American's can't imagine what other people go through. It pains me, how selfish we are. How much we have, yet still complain. I like my children to see how other people live. How blessed we are!
Reagan lost yet another tooth today. I will get a picture up tomorrow. She has ONE tooth on the top. She looks like a hillbilly!! She is embarrassed, but it's cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment