What a beautiful song! I cried - this made me think of my grandparents who were two weeks away from celebrating their 59th wedding anniversary when my grandfather went home to be with Jesus. In our culture which encourages the wide and easy road - and giving up on marriage when the going gets tough - that song has such a powerful message. Seeing couples turn to Christ to weather the storms in their relationships and actually honor their commitment to each other and to God is a thing of amazing beauty...
How'd you get the collage on your blog? I need to start blogging again but just like having a pretty journal encourages me to write, so does having a pretty blog layout! I want to do a picture collage for the header but I can't figure out how.
What a beautiful song! I cried - this made me think of my grandparents who were two weeks away from celebrating their 59th wedding anniversary when my grandfather went home to be with Jesus. In our culture which encourages the wide and easy road - and giving up on marriage when the going gets tough - that song has such a powerful message. Seeing couples turn to Christ to weather the storms in their relationships and actually honor their commitment to each other and to God is a thing of amazing beauty...
ReplyDeleteHow'd you get the collage on your blog? I need to start blogging again but just like having a pretty journal encourages me to write, so does having a pretty blog layout! I want to do a picture collage for the header but I can't figure out how.