Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone!  It's a beautiful day here in my neck of the woods!  It's sunny and cool.  Lots to catch up on today.  Randy's sister's husband, Tye is out of surgery and recovering nicely.  He had triple bypass yesterday, a rough night with pain management but is off the ventilator and feeling much better today!  Praise God his heart problems were diagnosed and treated before something far worse happen to him!  Please continue to lift Tye up in prayer as well as his family.  My prayer for Tye is every day to have less pain and more strength!  And that he can get back to life, only better than before!  Our friend Melanie is having major surgery on Wednesday.  With three young children, her family will have to make a lot of adjustments.  I pray that her surgery will be successful and that she will heal fully and as comfortably as possible.  
Today is our first "home visit" from our Social Worker at the adoption agency.  We don't expect it to be a big deal.  She has to come by and check on everyone a certain number of times before the final adoption.  I actually love expecting company because Randy helps me clean! lol  He is great at cleaning the kitchen!  Which I am grateful for because I hate the kitchen. 
Everyone is healthy!  Yippie!
Markus has an appointment on Tuesday with the Orthopedic docs.  I am super eager to hear what the plan for his little feet are (they are clubbed)!!  I need to get pictures of his feet up so you can see what they look like.  If you're like me, you know what it means, but haven't seen it up close for yourself.  Markus will walk.  How do I know that?  Because I just know. I see it, I feel it, I believe it, he will walk. So I am excited to start the process of "fixin" his feet so he can get moving!   
Yesterday was the monthly CWF show in Rockwall.  It was a fun show!  Markus didn't appreciate it so much! lol  The music seemed WAY louder than normal, even to me.  Don't they know MARKUS was there!?  Here are some pictures. 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment