Randy came home in the wee hours this morning. He spent the day with Markus and I, running errands. Our brother in law, Tye, is home and doing well. Randy's mom should be released soon, she is doing well also.
Tonight was mine and Karrigan's first basketball practice for the season. It was rather lame, only 3 girls came. But school districts are different and lots of families are traveling this weekend. I think both of us are excited about this season.
Guess what!!! Nolan wants to play basketball!! I am thrilled! His buddy is going to play also, that was his stipulation. Hello..... it's Nolan..... playing a SPORT.... with running...... and sweating..... and other players! This means a CRAZY basketball season for Randy and I. I'm positive Nolan's game will conflict with Karrigan's. We will work it out, but boy will we have crazy Saturdays! lol
Tomorrow I have a breakfast date with my Grandpa. Then I need to get things ready for Markus's birthday party! It will be very simple, just cake and ice cream and a few family members and friends. I have asked only for books for his birthday. With Christmas right around the corner, he will get plenty of toys. But toddler books are in short supply at our house.
Praise God for another day I got to spend with my family! I love them all so much!!

No comments:
Post a Comment