Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Toy Story 3

It's been a good day.  Randy got off work early so he, Markus and I spent most of the day together.  Markus got his first professional hair cut.  He looks even more adorable,  I didn't think it was possible!  The three of us then went to Blockbuster, the bank and Walmart. 



Nolan went "missing" this afternoon.  I found him in his bed almost asleep, which is extremely odd.  I discovered he had a temp of 101.  He ate NOTHING since coming home from school and he later said his throat hurts when he swallows.  So he may be seeing the doctor tomorrow.  He definitely wont be going to school, but I hope it's not a big deal. 
We had Robbi and Shayli over for dinner and to watch Toy Story 3.  We are HUGE Toy Story fans, and the third movie was just as cute as the first two.  I hate to see the story end, but where can it go from here?? :)  I would not complain if Markus fell in love with Toy Story!  I love those movies! 
 Watching the movie, but didn't last long.


  Sweet Reagan


Nolan and Bella snugglin', watching the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment