Sunday, November 28, 2010

Church

Markus went to church for the first time today!  I told the director that I didn't want him to cry at ALL.  The minute he got upset I wanted them to page me!  I just don't want him to think that church is the place we dump him and don't come back. lol  But he did great!  I checked on him between church and class and he was happy. 
Tomorrow is back to school and back to alarm clocks and home work. booo!  We've had a great break from school and now will count down the days till the next break in December. 
The movie from last night, A Christmas Carol, was SCARY!  Reagan covered her head with her blanket for so long she feel asleep.  And I'm glad because it was way too scary for her to watch.  I really don't recommend it.  There are many, many Christmas movies that are funny or touching! LOL No need to scare the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment