Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful posts

Candice Carpenter has a 2nd thankful post today. I am so thankful for my friend Robbi! She is everyone's best friend. She just knows what you need, plus she makes you laugh. The entire Banks family is an amazing blessing to my family. My reasons are endless! I hope to be half the friend to them that they are to me. I ♥ Robbi!



Candice Carpenter Today I am thankful for the CWF ministry. My husband has found something he loves to do. My kids are CWF's biggest fans. We have made incredible friends. And I get to see people come to trust Jesus at every show. Remember that our reason for LIVING is to worship our Lord and further His kingdom. http://www.christianwrestling.com/



Candice Carpenter Today I thankful for chores. Yep, chores! I have a nice home to clean, lots of clothes to fold, dirty dishes to wash that were full of food, warm water to bathe my kids in, soft beds to make, the list goes on and on. My family and I are overflowing with chores, chores that some people would do anything to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment