Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday

It's been a good day.  The weather was beautiful, mid 70's and sunny.  Markus slept well last night, only woke up one time before our day started at 6.  He took a 2 hour nap late morning and went to bed this evening around 7:30.  I hope he can stay asleep again tonight.  Markus and I had lunch with Grandpa today.  Randy was able to intrude....  I mean join us. lol  Markus PIGGED OUT!  That boy can EAT.  And he did the same thing at dinner.  He should be getting some neck rolls soon!  
I finally was forced to started clearing off my memory card.  It was full.  I had over 900 pictures!  900!!  It is so time consuming, I am going to have to do it in stages.  I printed and copied to CD, 142 pictures today.  I did it at Walgreens.  Next time I will do it online. Those 142 pictures were from Christmas last year.  I have some work to do! 
I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving break from school.  I HATE getting up early.  I am N O T a morning person.  Most of the kids aren't either.  
On facebook, we are posting something we are thankful for every day in November.  I may copy and paste my posts here.  It is hard to only choose one thing every day.  I am so humbled by all that I have.  I love my life and know I am right where I am meant to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment