Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hump Day

 Good morning!




Randy left for Florida yesterday to be with his family.  My brother in law Tye is recovering well and has moved into a regular room.  I heard he is walking and feel pretty good!  My mother in law is being treated for pneumonia, that's about the only thing I know for sure.  I have not talked to Randy to get a good explanation and update.  I'm sure he will call today after the doctor comes by. 
Markus had a check up with the Orthopedic docs at Scottish Rite yesterday.  The tentative plan to correct his clubbed feet is to do surgery and casting in 3 months.  The thought is that in 3 months Markus should be working to kneel and stand.  He is super motivated, so with exercises and physical therapy, I think he will be ready at our next visit in March.  Markus's birth father and grandmother met us for lunch and joined us for his clinic visit.  Of course they were over the moon to see him.  But he was equally as thrilled to see them.  If I were a better mommy, I would have taken my camera. :(  
Basketball starts this week.  Can you imagine me, getting to practice every week with my herd of children?  I am like a real life comic strip! 




Kennedy looked so pretty this morning, I had to snap a picture.  I wish she wouldn't have done that weird, stiff neck thing, her head looks too big for her body! lol  But take my word for it, she looked beautiful!  Think about this.... the year Kennedy is a senior in high school, Markus will start kindergarten!  Wow, I'd better start eating my Wheaties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment