Wednesday, November 17, 2010

School paper

Yesterday I found the BEST paper in Nolan's backpack.  I was going to share it here, and then put it away for safe keeping.  BUT... Nolan found the paper and now it is gone.  I searched his room but couldn't find it. :(  I will ask him about it today, I just hope he didn't throw it away!  I found another paper I want to share today.  I am writing it exactly as he did.

10-29-10
I want to live in a suburban.  Orlando, Florida is where I want to live. I want to take trips to the. Well, I think the Gulf of Mexico.  I'm not sure, but I'm 75% sure.  I'm 25% sure that it is the Atlantic Ocean.  I love to be in places like that.  Califona, Florida, and so on.  Also, I want at least 19 pet dogs.  15 little rat dogs, and 4 Germand Shepards.  That is why I want to live in a suburban.  It also involves lots of hot dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment