I considered the title "Candy's Creeps", but some may have been offended, so Mommy's Monsters is what you get.
Karrigan- 11
Nolan- 9
Reagan-7
Kennedy- 13
Markus- 11 months
It's been an unbelievable weekend!! But a blessed one, no doubt!! It is crazy the changes our family has gone through! And really... it's crazy to me what Randy and I have been through in our marriage! I plan to write about it over time. What a wonderful man God chosen for me!! It will be interesting to see how the week goes. Randy will go to work and I will get back into the school routine. Please don't stop praying for our family. Each of the children have needs unique to them and Randy and I need to maintain a solid marriage for their sake. Please also, continue to pray for peace and comfort for Markus's birth family. We do not take lightly their heart ache.
Markus took his first bath here tonight. Lucky for him, Reagan LOVES taking long baths and a playmate is just what she needed!!

You are welcome! I am glad you like the design, so much fun to make!! Love the kids costumes! Esp. Karrigan...so how I used to dress when I was little! (:
ReplyDelete