Sunday, October 31, 2010

We made it!!

We survived our first night!  It wasn't nearly as bad as I was prepared for.  Randy fed Markus a bottle around 8:30.  Markus laid in my bed with me and fell almost instantly to sleep (long day!).  We moved him to his crib (in our room) where he slept until 1am.  I brought him into our bed but he was restless, so I made him a small bottle.  He drank it, fell asleep and I moved him back into his crib around 1:45.  He woke up again around 5am and then just snuggled with me in bed until 7. 
Here is a picture of him when we finally got up for the day, before the rest of the house woke up.  When Randy got up, he let me go back to bed for a while!  Randy said Markus is like a Pez dispenser, with little poop balls coming out all the time! :) 

Here is a picture of Reagan and Markus.  Karrigan and I dressed Markus, I said he has his "Antlers Up".  Randy said he appreciated the effort... but no! lol   

2 comments:

  1. Hey I recognize that outfit Markus has on!! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You don't think he can get away with being a Ranger fan??? lol

    ReplyDelete