Monday, December 20, 2010

One down!



Sunday my Grandpa's church had a "Remembrance Service" to honor   loved ones who died this year.  I didn't know what to expect, but it was a beautiful service and I was sorry I did not bring my family along.  There were lots of tears shed, but it's nice once in a while to allow yourself to just be sad!  I was actually "forced" to speak because my Grandpa, uncle and aunt were too emotional.  It was very nice and I am so glad to went!
Later Sunday evening we had a Christmas dinner  and exchanged gifts with Randy's parents, since they leave for Florida on Tuesday.  My Grandpa joined us as well.  Here are a few pictures.


Gpa had just opened our gift (a new pair of shoes).  I think he was a little embarrassed.  He would never have bought these for himself!! 


Christine (Randy's mom) and Markus.  Markus is playing with his eyes in the light. 




This is NOT a random shot.  Reagan was WIRED!!!  Look at Markus in the background, playing with his eyes. 



This picture was hard to get!!!  The kids were not cooperating.  And as you can see... none of them cared about their hair or clothes.  I FORCED them to get dressed!



Karrigan on her new bike.



Nolan on his new bike.



Today was the official first day of Christmas break. One down, many more to go! We survived and no one got hurt! :) It was a beautiful day here in the Dallas area. For much of the day the temp was around 75. Karrigan, Nolan, Reagan and our little friend Shayli rode bikes and played outside much of the day. We even went to the park and played for a while. Randy didn't get home until after 7:00. He has been very busy at work. Here are a few pictures taken at the park.





Markus



Beautiful boy


Reagan and Markus.  Markus looks worried. lol 




Angel



Karrigan and Shayli pushing Markus on the swing.


I am looking forward to a week with no schedules!  We do have a couple of appointments we have to keep, but no getting up while it's still dark! :)  Kennedy is getting a new wheelchair on Wednesday!!  That will be awesome for her!  And Reagan has her weekly therapy session on Thursday.  Other than that we will be taking it easy, playing with friends, watching movies and whatever else we come up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment