Saturday, December 18, 2010

Last weekend before Christmas!

Hide from the malls!! lol  I can honestly say I have not done any Christmas shopping in a mall this year.  I can honestly say I haven't missed it either. :)  I like walking around a mall.  But not fighting my way through one.  Randy's parents are leaving for Florida next week to spend the holiday with his sister.  So we are getting together with them tomorrow.  The kids will are excited to "cheat" and get gifts early. 
Yesterday my family received TWO very thoughtful and extremely generous gifts.  One of them from someone we have never met!  They didn't even sign the card.  What a blessing and an honor, for someone to think so much of you without ever having met you.  To both of our "gifters", we humbly thank you!
My plan for today was to have a cleaning party.  So far I'm the only guest at the party. lol  Here in a few minutes it's going to turn from a party into a torture chamber, if someone doesn't start cleaning!  Speaking of.... I'd better get off the computer and go give people the stink eye! 
Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment