We have had a problem over the break with Reagan waking up her siblings before they are ready. She is an early riser and gets bored. In fact, this morning she came into my room where Markus and I were already awake and "talking" in my bed. I told her very clearly "DO NOT WAKE KARRIGAN UP". Karrigan had slept on the couch. I guess I wasn't clear enough because Reagan DID wake Karrigan up. Reagan said she was just trying to get the dog (who was sleeping under Karrigan's blanket). On her own, Karrigan made a "contract" tonight and had Reagan sign it. Below is the contract, exactly how it is written.
Contract
I Reagan Mills shall not wake Karrigan up in the morning. If I do, there will be a charge of $20 or rub Karrigan's feet for one hour. If I wake her up, She has the right to yell & say "GO BACK TO BED YOU DIMWIT!!"
initials RM signature Reagan
I guess Nolan thought this was a terrific idea, so he made up his own contract. His buddy Caleb is spending the night. Here is Nolan's contract (that Nolan forged).
CONTRACT
This contract clearly states that CT will give me his every birthday present his gets from anyone*.
*Even his most prized possesions.
(in)
CT
That is some funny stuff!! Caleb was obsessed with tearing up the contract Nolan made. They are soooo funny, to think it means anything! lol I love my kids, their wit and sense of humor!

No comments:
Post a Comment