Markus had his 12 month check up today. It was a loooong ordeal, but I will spare you the details! He got 5 shots and a finger prick. That boy is a bleeder! He weighs 21.2 pounds and is 76 cm tall. Markus has thrush and a yeast diaper rash. He will take oral meds for his mouth and use a cream for the rash. I haven't decided if we will continue with the doctor we saw today. The office was...um... lacking. We'll see. I have been mildly concerned about his head size. I will update after I hear from Scottish Rite. The pediatrician was going to fax the info from today to Scottish Rite.
Markus and I had breakfast with Grandpa. I haven't seen him since he got back from Branson. He loves that place and enjoyed telling me about everything he did and saw.
Tonight is basketball for Karrigan and I. Tomorrow is our first game. It will be very interesting with our very SMALL team! lol Karrigan is going to be tired!!
I found someone to paint the kitchen. But I think the guy is a flake. Or maybe on crack. He primered half of one wall and "ran out" of primer so he left. Now he can't come today but will come tomorrow. Maybe if I pay him in drugs, he will come back and finish. lol
I got the Christmas tree up and decorated. I'm not thrilled with it. I guess it will do.
Randy and I started watching "Cinderella Man" last night. It was really good but I had to go to bed. I am going to finish it today.
It is going to be 70 here in the Dallas area today. It's hard for people to imagine but us Texans are use to it. I can't stand the cold, so I like the mild temps.

No comments:
Post a Comment