Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm busy!

I've been a bad blogger lately, but I'm busy! :)  Everyone is great!  The weather is turning colder, getting the kids excited for Christmas and Christmas break from school.  Their break starts the 17th and I think they have like 2 weeks off.  That will be great!!
Kennedy's birthday is right around the corner, hard to believe she will be 14!!  Where has the time gone?  I wish I could have relaxed  more when Kennedy was a baby, just relaxed and knew how great she would turn out to be.  I have that peace with Markus now, because of Kennedy!  I won't worry myself sick over every little thing he isn't doing or lose sleep wondering if he will walk, etc. 
Karrigan and I had our first basketball game of the season.  We only have 7 players on our team and 2 of them didn't make the game!  So the 5 girls had to play the entire game with no relief!  But.... we won, 28 to 2!!  I'm pretty sure it was my coaching abilities that won the game! lol  Honestly, we have a great group of girls this year.  I'm excited about the season. 
The kitchen is finally textured and painted!!!  But.... I don't think I like the color. :(  I was THINKING "honey".  What I GOT was more "orange". lol  I may as well learn to love it, cause it's staying!!!


Here are some random pictures.

Kennedy doesn't usually volunteer to give Markus a bottle, so this was sweet!



This is Karrigan and Nolan imitating Markus.  He thought they were hilarious!




This is the puffy sticker that was wedged in the roof of Markus's mouth, resulting in a quick trip to the ER to remove it with tiny surgical tools.




This is Markus, looking a his books.  He loves to clear the shelf of his books, and then only look at one or two.  I remember when Karrigan was 5 or 6 years old she said "I think we should buy more books so people won't think we watch too much tv". lol  The fact was that she did watch too much tv, she was just covering her tracks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment