I found this paper in Nolan's backpack and had promised to post it. It went missing but here it is, exactly as he wrote it...
November 11,2010
Dear Mom and Dad,
Mom, I always say I hate you.
Every single time I said that one
statement, you know I didn't mean
it. If I was a big ball of fire, about
5 ft 5, I would not go ahead and
spear you in the stomach, because
I love you! So does God!
Dad, even if you cheat, even if
you had two broken arms, you
still deserve to the the Christian
Wrestling Federation's heavy weight
champion. If you get real hurt, I still
love that you do what you do.
You are getting about 50 people
getting interisted in CWF. CWF
is all about teaching the fans
about God. God loves everyone.
Even you I love you, too! Remember,
God loves you!
Love,
Nolan

No comments:
Post a Comment