I'm feeling sad and frustrated today. I'm not happy with the current status of my marriage. That's right, I said it. People are always afraid to say the truth, as if people finding out you are HUMAN may change their opinion of you. Guess what? I don't care! lol If you are reading this, you have been less than satisfied in your marriage at some point. How do I know that? Because you are human! And I don't think any less of you. lol I don't hate Randy. I am not ready to fire him! I'm just disappointed right now, that's all. I also feel very sad that our family doesn't have more support. How much different would my marriage be if Randy and I had MONTHLY dates?? Forget weekly.... my brain can't even wrap around that! lol
I'm also very frustrated with some of my children. They are not behaving how I would like them to. I am going to enforce some tough love this week. I'm not at all looking forward to it!! But I feel it has to be done. I am exhausted just thinking about how hard it going to be on all of us.
I have so much to be grateful for! I have so many blessings. I hate when I feel like complaining more than praising. But I suppose that is also part of being human. And it will pass.
Romans 4-
4 -5If you're a hard worker and do a good job, you deserve your pay; we don't call your wages a gift. But if you see that the job is too big for you, that it's something only God can do, and you trust him to do it—you could never do it for yourself no matter how hard and long you worked—well, that trusting-him-to-do-it is what gets you set right with God, by God. Sheer gift.

No comments:
Post a Comment