I am thankful for my Scott and Sarah Watters, the adoptive parents of my nephew and nieces. They took on the challenge of 3 older children and allowed me to remain their "Aunt Candy".
I am thankful for Randy's job. It has ups and downs ...but he enjoys his work and they always seem to take care of him.
I am thankful for my Grandparents. They took 3 small children into their home at a time when they should have been planning for retirement! I am so thankful for their love and FORGIVENESS. I miss Grandma dearly and I enjoy my time with Grandpa.
I am thankful for my sweet dog Bella, yep, a dog! She makes me smile and she loves me like mad, no matter what!!
Candice Carpenter has a second "thankful post". I am thankful for asian women who are not afraid of my feet!!! I had the BEST pedi tonight.
Today I am thankful I can hear! So often we take for granted the joy that hearing brings us. I woke up to the sound of baby jabber this morning. What a blessing!!
Today I am thankful for #2. Karrigan, that is! That girl is the biggest pain in the butt! But she is also funny, smart, caring and HELPFUL. She has been such a blessing to me, helping with Markus. I ♥ Karrigan.
Today I am thankful for my washer and dryer! Can't imagine life without them!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment