Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow days!

We are home from school on our second snow day!  Actually I don't think they are calling it Snow Days, I think it's bad weather days. lol  Which makes sense, because we have NO snow.  Only ice ice baby.  The temps here in the Dallas area are dropping into the single digits.  It's cooooold!  Last night the power companies started rolling blackouts.  It's inconvenient, but I understand it has to be done.  It's just the blaring alarms that go off when the power comes back on!!  Especially at 2am are very annoying!!  Randy's company was closed yesterday due to the weather.  He is back on the road today.  Pray for his safety, please.  Not only does he drive all day, but he often works outside. :( 
I have tons of pictures to upload today.  I will add some to the last blog also, since that's where they belong! 
I have one story to share.  Nolan's bus was about 2 minutes out (it's like clockwork) and instead of getting bundled up to leave, he was writing on a piece of notebook paper.  I wondered if he were doing homework he forgot about.  He finally got his coat on and shoved that piece of paper in his backpack.  I asked him what it was.  He said "it's a list".  I asked a list of what?  He said "Everyone on the bus wants to sit by me.  So I made a list so they know when it's their turn".  Nolan is DA MAN!!  
Markus is so cute all bundled up! 
 
Sitting in his sister's gaming chair with a blankie.


I finally found the zoom on my phone's camera!


Watching Nolan's bball game
Karrigan was eating chili cheese nachos at 9am.
Sleepy Reagan




At the last CWF show. These must have been taken before the show, because Markus and I ended up sitting in the car the whole time.  He was extremely unhappy about being at the show. 

Reagan holding up one of our homemade signs. 


Garry and Markus, they live together in perfect harmony.
 Kennedy



This is an awesome, felony stop right outside my house! lol  Those people went dOwN!


Beautiful Kennedy leaving for school.

Karrigan and I spent about 45 minutes blowing up this ball pit with a hand pump and our mouths!  We had sore arms and cheeks! :) Some friends gave it to Markus, even before he came home. We didn't know what it was going to be until it was completely inflated. The roads have been too bad to get out to find balls, but he has been enjoying it anyway.


This was the first time I've bought the little baby dinners.  They are great on busy school nights!  I thought I would try giving Markus his own spoon. I helped him with several bites. Good effort.
Here you can see the spoon in one hand and him eating with the other hand! lol

Here he has thrown the spoon on the floor and is dumping the food on his tray (how he usually eats).

Just keepin it real!



No comments:

Post a Comment