Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Enemy

When Karrigan was 4 or 5 and she was frustrated or angry at something she would say it's her worst enemy.  Well, I have OFTEN said since then that laundry is my WORST ENEMY!!  I hate it!  I have spent all afternoon washing and drying laundry.  In between loads I unpacked bigger clothes for Markus and packed away clothes too small for Kennedy.  I shouldn't complain, having lots of clothes is a luxury some people don't have. 
Markus had therapy this morning at the house.  Reagan had a doctor's appointment an hour later.  She also has therapy this afternoon.  In case you're a dummy, that's three appointments in one day.  Ugh.  I wonder what Randy will make for dinner.  : D  Do you see what I did there?  I make a joke. lol  Randy make dinner! lol  I crack myself up. 
I just brought Markus size 4 diapers!  He is getting bigger diapers and bigger clothes, a growing boy!  
Time to make the school pick up.  Have a great evening!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment