Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday

It's Monday and it's beautiful!  It is sunny with a slight breeze here in the Dallas area.  I think we will hit the mid 70s today.  We had a full weekend!  Nolan had some stomach bug.  He didn't really feel bad but threw up several times.  Of course, never in a trash can or the toilet! :)  He tripled my laundry! lol Randy worked Saturday.  After church on Sunday he took my car to the shop and got stuck there allll day!  I think he finally made it home around 7:30.  So he never really had any time off.  But I have new brakes and a safe ride!  Thanks Babe!  I had a softball meeting, Nolan had bball game, we went out with friends, church, chores, playing, etc. 
Markus will see the neurosurgeon this week.  I can't imagine that much will happen, since he hasn't had an MRI or anything prior to this appointment.  That kid is EVERYWHERE.  He crawls anywhere he feels like and gets into whatever he wants!  He can pull to stand and steal things off the couch or a shelf.  He is signing "more" and "all done" now.  He waves hello and goodbye.  He knows where his nose is.  He blows kisses.  He gives kisses and hugs.   Nolan is auditioning for the gifted Art program at school.  He has to put together a portfolio, fun stuff.  He is liking basketball.  He practices EVERY day and is learning the concepts of the game.  Karrigan starts back to choir this week.  She and I will start softball practice the first week of March.  Reagan starts soccer the following week.  Reagan has a new little friend down the street.  What a God send that has been.  She is a sweet little girl and they play well together.  I finally made her an appointment with the allergy specialist.  I hope to get that kid breathing through her NOSE!!  Kennedy is doing well, in many ways a typical teen.  She stays on her itouch until it dies.  Then she moves to the phone, tv or laptop.  It is still my prayer that Kennedy will find a special friend.  We only need one! :) 
I think our computer is dead.  I mean, really dead.   :(  Not sure what we will do.  I really need that thing.  It has a lot of my stuff on it, plus it's how I upload pictures. 
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment