Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snot

Man... snot has invaded our house!!!  Reagan and Markus have been boogery for over a week.  I woke up this morning with a runny nose.  Karrigan woke up with a sore throat from drainage.  We are iced in today, no school.  Can someone bring us a box of tissue? :)  We are all in pjs, knowing we won't leave.  Markus is getting in to anything and everything.  Kennedy is still in bed, watching tv.  Karrigan went back to bed, not feeling well.  Nolan is playing on the wii and Reagan is watching him.  I have brushed my teeth, just so ya know! lol  But that's about it.  I HOPE to accomplish SOMETHING today.  Maybe start painting Nolan's room.  We'll see.  Oh, I got a new microwave!!  We got it cheap from the scratched/dented place.  It's really pretty!  Randy installed it yesterday.  We went from an old, crusty, broken white microwave to a new, sleek, pretty black one.  My kitchen is very slowly getting a face lift.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment