It's Valentine's Day. Which doesn't mean much around here. Except I look forward to digging in the kids' goodie bags when they get home from school! :) I'm completely FINE with not exchanging gifts on V-Day. Randy knows this and respects it. I would much rather him treat me lovingly all year and save our money today. But I have lots of Loves at my house to be thankful for!!!
Markus is napping and I have been painting. I am taking a break cause my arm is tired. Yes, I could be doing something more productive than blogging. But you could be doing something more productive than reading! So let's get out of each other's business! I am painting Nolan's (and soon Markus) room. It's the first real custom paint job I've ever done. I'm nervous but excited. So far it's looking really good. I took before pictures. I'll take after as well.
Everyone in the house seems to be almost well. We have some lingering coughs and runny noses, but we can handle those. Karrigan was very sick! She was in BED for two days, but sick for 4-5. She missed her last basketball game for the season. Which reminds me...bball season is over as of last Saturday. But I have my coaches meeting for softball this Saturday. The fun never ends! :)
The home improvements continue. The new bedroom finally is textured and ready for paint. I have a beautiful new dishwasher (that CLEANS dishes) and microwave. We have a shed going up out back so we can begin to clear out the garage. It's an exciting but very messy time at the Carpenter home. lol
We made some fun plans for Spring Break! Can't wait for that.
I will share some pictures later. I hope that YOU have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment