I did a bad thing! While Markus has been napping today, I've been reading. Usually I clean while he naps. But it's been storming here, the dogs were nervous and wanted to be by me and I'm in the thick of a great book. What choice did I have really?? lol I guess if it's wrong, I don't wanna be right!
The kids and I had a TERRIFIC morning! All of the big kids got to school ON TIME, they were all in great moods and lookin good. I don't know what happened but I like it.
Markus had his annual evaluation with ECI. His scores are amazing!! I will share them when I get a copy. I am so proud of him! He also saw the neurosurgeon yesterday at Childrens. She thought he looked fantastic! She told Mac "You are one of the luckiest, special boys I've ever met". How sweet is that? She ordered a head CT, just for a baseline. If it looks good (which I'm sure it will), we will just be followed through Scottish Rite.
Things are really great at the Carpenter asylum...I mean home! Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment