Monday, March 28, 2011

TGIM

It's Monday!  And things are getting back to normal.  Markus is doing GREAT!  He is starting to crawl a little, although not far and he gets frustrated, he is trying!  He goes for new casting on Wednesday.  I'm hoping for smaller, lighter casts, but I really have no clue what he will get.  He spent Friday with his birth father's family, that was really nice.  He went to church on Sunday and did great.  They are assigning him his own attendant each week so will be well cared for.  Here are some silly pictures of Mac eating popcorn this evening.  It's ridiculous, how many pictures we take of him!  But it can't be helped!  This was so amusing to me because I've never seen him eat ANYTHING out of a bowl!  He always dumps it. 








Reagan went for full allergy testing on Friday but didn't have it done.  One of the medicines she takes for adhd messes with the allergy screening.  So she will have blood work done instead.  She goes back in two weeks to hear the plan.  I missed Reagan's first soccer game of the season. :(  Her Granny was nice enough to stand in for me.  I was coaching Karrigan's first softball game.  Here are some pictures.
Our niece Bryne, meeting Markus for the first time.

Mac

Precious baby Lauren

Shayli and Karrigan

Karrigan and Lauren

The other kids are great!  Staying healthy and just being kids. 
Thanks for reading!  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment