Markus has his surgery on Monday. I planned on updating the blog tonight, when I came home to stay with the older kids. But as it turns out, I am home tonight WITH MARKUS. He was doing so well, that he was released this afternoon. I am glad to get home!! But I am worried about keeping him happy and comfortable. He was irritable this evening, but is asleep in his crib now. I am hoping he sleeps through the night.
His surgery took longer and was more complicated than expected. But Markus did great. He had great doctors and nurses. Our time at Scottish Rite was wonderful. He has to go back in a week to be recasted. I will add pictures tomorrow and elaborate. I am soooo tired right now. Randy has done a great job, taking care of the kids and the house! I am blessed to have a husband who is dedicated to his family.

No comments:
Post a Comment