Markus had a long night. He cried a lot. And there wasn't much I could do for him. :( Today I took him to Walmart in his stroller, thinking he may like to get out of the house. Um.....not so much. lol He fussed pretty much the entire time. He is napping now, thank goodness. I think we may make him fat. lol We offer him snacks all day, to keep him happy. We need to find something else! He had his first sponge bath this morning, he didn't care for that either. Poor Mac!
Randy's sister and her family are coming in town this weekend. The kids are looking forward to seeing their cousins, but especially Kennedy!! Kennedy loves, loves her girl cousins and misses them. This will be the first time they have seen Randy wrestle. He is tickled about that. I will have to miss my first show. :( Markus doesn't care for the shows in the first place, but will NOT tolerate it right now, in his grumpy state.
All for now, have to get Reagan to her weekly appointment. Have a terrific day!

No comments:
Post a Comment