Markus had Spina Bifida clinic on Tuesday. He had a great check up! He had an MRI that shows his ventricles (brain) are unchanged. He had an x-ray that showed his bowels are not backed up. They were happy with his diet, his bowel program, his growth, his development, etc. We are still trying to get to the bottom of his night vomiting. He is taking a new medicine and so far he has not thrown up. I PRAY it can be this simple!!!
Mac, waiting for his MRI, watching Barney.
Fell asleep after screaming through his MRI and xray.
My lunch! Have you ever seen hospital food this yummy? Made to order- turkey, spinach, provolone, pesto mayo on grilled sourdough. I wish I had another one right now!
Karrigan has been sick with a stomach bug. She toughed it out on Tuesday, didn't want to miss TAKS. She stayed home from school today after puking several times on MY CARPET last night. I think she is over the worst of it and will go to school tomorrow.
Kennedy goes to the Orthodontist for the first time tomorrow. Her teeth are a mess!! I imagine it will take several YEARS to get them straight. Oh well, she is worth it!
Mac and I had breakfast with Grandpa this morning. Grandpa is so nice to chat with! He has an important doctor's appointment tomorrow. My Aunt Sherry came in to town to go with him. He will go back to Oklahoma with her this weekend. They are going to Branson next week, he can't wait!
I'm hoping to go on a date this Saturday. I have put feelers out for babysitters. If you are reading this and I haven't asked you.....CAN YOU BABYSIT? lol

No comments:
Post a Comment