Thursday, April 14, 2011

~S~

I have a small case load today.  Just.... get the kids off to school.  Come home to start on laundry.  Pick Reagan up lunch, grab her from school, take her for a CT scan of her sinuses then back to school.  Come home to work on laundry.  Pick Kennedy up from school, take her downtown for MRI.  Race to pick up kids from school.  Home again with the laundry.  Walked to meet Karrigan after choir practice.  Nolan just got home from school and needs to finish a power point project for school, due tomorrow.  Need to start dinner, get Reagan going on her homework and then have her shower.  Then off to a PTA meeting and first grade program.  Then home to get the rest of the kids showered and finish up homework (and laundry).  Good for me....bad for my checking account... Randy didn't have any jobs today and came home from work very early.  So, I gotta run.  My theme song is below. 
"Even when I'm a mess, I still wear a vest with an "S" on my chest.....  I'm a Superwoman".

No comments:

Post a Comment