Monday, April 11, 2011

No school

Randy and I DID get to go on a date Saturday!  Two of the kids stayed with friends and we hired a teenage babysitter for the other three.  It all worked about wonderfully and we had a nice break. 
Sunday we made another trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo, no Grandpa did not go. lol  It was Robbi, Shayli, Shayli's friend Riley, Nolan, Nolan's friend Riley (yes two), Kennedy, Reagan and myself.  The weather was perfect and we enjoyed the day.
Today was a school holiday.  It was beautiful outside and a good day was had by all.  Made a trip to Sams for necessities early in the day, then a trip to Walmart this evening for a few other things.  The kids played, played, played!  Reagan emptied the dishwasher for the first time EVER today.  And Kennedy had trash duty for the very first time.  Both of them did a great job. 
Markus had not thrown up for TEN DAYS....until this morning.  It was not his usual, he didn't throw up in the wee hours, but at 7:00am when we were awake, but not yet up for the day.  Then he continued to vomit until late morning. :(  He didn't eat until this evening.  But he has been his sweet, happy self!  I will continue to give him the RX, but have called his pediatrician and Scottish Rite to let them know that we are ready to move to the next step.  I am SO, SO SAD about this.  I do NOT want him to have "testing".  Even though I don't know what it will be, I know it won't be fun.  And I was hoping he could avoid them. 
Reagan is really struggling right now.  If you pray, please pray for her.  She has so many abandonment issues that really plague her.  She has (barely manageable) ADHD that makes life difficult.  She has breathing issues that cause her not to sleep well.  She is just a mess!  I love Reagan.  I mean.... really love her.  She is extremely lovable!!  But she chooses not to show you that side most of the time.  I want so much for her to be HEALTHY and happy. 
The CWF show is this Saturday.  If you don't know what CWF is, check it out  www.christianwrestling.com  . 
I cut Markus's hair tonight.  It is SHORT.  Karrigan was mad at me. lol  Reagan said he looked cute.  It's just so hard to give him a cut, I figured I needed to make it last!  I think he is adorable, no matter what! 
Have a blessed week!!  Be grateful for what you have.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment