OHMYGOSH! I haven't written about my awesome April Fools Day pranks! Ok, so while Randy was sleeping, I changed all the clocks in the house to an hour LATER. I switched his alarm clock, the clock in the bathroom, his phone, the microwave, the oven and the clock in his work truck. He missed his alarm and woke up in a panic. He showed up for work an hour early! IT WORKED!!! LOL LOL ~giggling to myself~ I can't believe it worked! He made it all the way to work! All he could say was "I'm sleepy!". Then, I went to Karrigan's school and told them she was leaving for the day. After she gathered up her stuff and got the rush of bailing out of school before noon, she got to the office to find a note I left that said "APRIL FOOLS! ~Mom. She had to go back to class and unpack! lol Darn I was goooood!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment