Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pictures!!

Oh my goodness have I been terrible about getting pictures up!!!  It's because I usually write from the laptop and I have to upload pictures on the PC.  I did TRY to upload pictures from my phone the other day, got frustrated and quit.  Yep, I'm a quitter!  But I tried today and did it right away!  Go me. 

Let's see....what don't you know?  Markus has two huge teeth coming in.  Both on top, maybe the canines??  He has his fingers in his mouth a lot, but so far the drooling isn't too bad.  He doesn't seem to be in a lot of pain either.  He is pulling up a lot now, that's really great to see.  Oh my goodness... today when we dropped Kennedy off at school, Markus sobbed!  How sweet is that??  I don't know why, we do it every day!  But when I got back in the car without her, he watched her wheel away and just cried. :(  His new "thing" is knocking on doors.  He knocks with his lil fist and says something.  I think it's "hello". 
Nolan played his very first basketball game last Saturday.  I missed it. :(  I had Karrigan's game at the exact same time as well as team pictures.  Hopefully it will be the only game of his I will miss. 
Report cards came in.  Reagan got good marks (she gets "S"s).  Nolan got all A's, one B, still very impressive in a gifted program.  His work is hard!  Karrigan got all A's!  Second 6 weeks in a row, go K!  Kennedy, bless her heart, she passed everything!  :) 

Ok here are lots of pictures.  I wish they were with the appropriate blog.  But ya get what ya get!


 Reagan after church Christmas Eve


 Markus after church Christmas Eve


 Kennedy after church Christmas Eve


 Nolan after church Christmas Eve


 Christmas day


 Christmas day, she is wearing a new outfit.


 Christmas at the Harris'


 Christmas at the Harris'


 Christmas


 My niece Maggie at Six Flags 12-26


 Karrigan and Nolan at Six Flags


 Karrigan and cousin Levi at Six Flags


 Karrigan with cousin Megan and bf Stern. I love this picture!!  I remember driving my Grandparents in these exact same cars and feeling soooo grown!  Look how intent Karrigan is! lol


 Closing in the dining room


 Yes, the tree was still up!  It IS down now! :)


 Looking good, just a little cosmetic work to go. 


 Bathtime is always fun time!


 I love this pic!!


 ~*snow*~








 Karrigan and Nolan


 Carpenter snowman


 Gosh do I love this guy!


Snuggling

No comments:

Post a Comment