Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011

First day back to school in 2011!!  It was a smooth morning, despite Randy not being here and me being up a LOT last night.  Is it mean that I was disappointed when the school nurse called me this morning? lol  I mean... it's not that I wanted to get up and get the kids off this morning.  But once I've done it, I don't want them back!! ;)  It turned out to be nothing.  Dodged that bullet!
Nolan got a hair cut!!  I have a picture on my phone.  I'll see if I'm smarter than my new phone and can get the picture on my blog.  No promises.  He looks GREAT! 
This week is back to school and everything else.  Three basketball practices each week, two bball games, two therapy sessions, two ECI visits, homework, bedtimes, doctor visits, etc. etc. etc.  The break was sooo nice!  Now the count down is on to Spring Break! 
Have a super day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment