Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday

It's been a super busy Friday, but a great one non the less.  I had so MUCH on my plate today!  But I didn't panic and it all got done.  I don't even remember how! lol God just gives me whatever I need to take care of my family.  This weekend is full, but it will be fun.  I'm looking forward to basketball games and a DATE...that's right, a date with Randall. 
I spoke to a precious friend today that I have spoke to in YEARS!!  What an amazing blessing that was!!  I hope that we will stay in touch.  Good friends are essential to a happy life! :)
I heard a song on the radio today that made me cry.  Crazy, I know.  No doubt God was speaking to me.  Who cries over a song?? lol  But if I had a "Life Motto", this would be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment