Monday, January 16, 2012

Upside Down

I was playing with Markus this evening, holding him upside down and kissing him.  He would laugh so big that all his teeth were showing and say "upside down".  I was so impressed by this!!  What a BIG thing to say!!  So I kept doing it!  Then I noticed  HUGE booger in one nostril.  I mean BIG.  I had to fish this baby outta there!  So I held him down and with the rounded end of a bobby pen, set out on a mission.  As it turns out... it was not a booger, but a huge piece of fuzz.  Maybe from the carpet, maybe a blanket, who knows.  Mac is obsessed with rubbing soft things on his nose.  I guess he thought "the closer the better".  This thing must have been in there a while, because blood and goop had formed around it and it bled for a little while after I took it out.  I'm sure it didn't feel good, getting ripped out!  But I also am sure he is feeling like a new man, with it taken out! :) Oxygen is your friend!  We "skyped" with his birth father and grandparents this evening, as we do often.  What a great invention!  Tomorrow is back to school for the big kids.  Glad it's a short week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment