Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012

It's 2012 and about time I update the blog!!  So much is going on, it's hard to make time for blogging.  I have started working from home on the computer, so IF I get any free time for the computer, it's spent working and not blogging. :)   Not to mention the cleaning, feeding and chasing of 5 busy kids.  
Cute memory....when Kennedy was 3-4, she got a watch.  Whenever you asked her what time it is, she always gave the same answer "twenty twelve".  I think about that often, now that the year is 2012.  
Basketball season is underway.  Nolan and Reagan are playing this season (on different leagues), Karrigan decided not to play.  I was disappointed, I love watching her.  School is rocking along.  We are all counting down the days till the next break!!  School and homework STINK.  The kids have one day off tomorrow, then a week in March.  
I know you want to hear about Markus.  He is....in a word....AWESOME.  He talks talks talks all the time.  There is nothing he CAN'T say.  He makes all of his needs known and anything he is unhappy about. He calls everyone by name, even people he doesn't see very often.  He is as active and busy as ever.  He is rarely still.  He can get wherever he wants and lots of places I'd rather him not be. :)  His favorite toys right now are the musical ones.  He loves instruments!  He still loves books and likes several tv shows.  At the top of his tv list is Blues Clues, Dora the Explorer and Yo Gabba Gabba.  He loves animals.  He loves to talk about animals, make sounds, watch shows with animals, sing about animals, etc.  He loves to bathe and always needs to!  Even when he just got out! lol  
The kids had their first rodent.  It WAS a guinea pig named WeeWee.  Everyone loved him.  Then the dogs killed him.  Yep, it's the circle of guinea pig life. lol  So....there is a new pig  now, named Charlie.  Charlie lives at Randy's place.  Which is another thing I need to mention.  Randy has moved out of the house.  We have filed for divorce.  So far the kids are doing well.  I am keeping a close eye on them though.  
My Grandpa is not well at all.  Since I last blogged, he has been in the hospital a couple of times.  He has deteriorated so much now that the family isn't making him do PT or even get out of bed.  They just keep him company and make sure his needs are met.  I just HATE that his life has come to this.  He was such a wonderful human being.  Now he is a shell, just existing.  :(
I hope your year is off to a grrrreat start!  I am looking forward to everything the year has to bring, both trials and triumphs!  I'm looking forward to watching the kids grow in body and mind.  And having the pleasure of getting to teach and also learn life lessons.  

No comments:

Post a Comment