It's coming.... rapidly approaching....the court date....the "FINALIZATION". :) This Friday, Markus becomes ours forever and always! Even though there has never been a doubt in our HEARTS. We discussed funny t-shirts we wanted to have made for Mac on the the special day. Things like "Where's Judge Judy?, GUILTY, Done Deal, but I was advised it's not a good idea. :( So we will just wear street clothes, Mac included! lol Cameras are not allowed in the courtroom but cell phones are, go figure. So I will have pictures to share. Now....what am I going to wear???
I just finished reading "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett. It took me forEVER, with the kids being home. It is an AMAZING book. I encourage you to read it before the movie comes out. The book is about black maids, serving white families in the deep south. It has always been a fascination of mine (and a great sadness) as to why AND HOW one group of people come to believe they are better than another group of people. Can you imagine.... that just being BORN a certain color or into a certain religion or physically different..... that someone could DOMINATE you, control your life????
Randy and I are playing kickball! You read right, kickball! lol It's an adult team and it's FUN! Tonight is our last game for the summer season. It has been H.O.T.
I can't get pictures uploaded! :( I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'll get Randy to help me this evening. Have a great day!!
Randy and I are playing kickball! You read right, kickball! lol It's an adult team and it's FUN! Tonight is our last game for the summer season. It has been H.O.T.
I can't get pictures uploaded! :( I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'll get Randy to help me this evening. Have a great day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment