So..... I still can't get the pictures off my stupid phone. But here are some pictures off my camera. Kennedy was in the annual JCPenny/Scottish Rite Fashion Show.
Score!
Kissing the cookie??
Waiting....
Me with a precious friend Beyonka
Kennedy getting her hair done.
Beautiful!
Kennedy with her friend Katie (Beyonka's daughter)
Katie and Kennedy
HILARIOUS! This was his "cheese" face that day.
MC's for the show
Ken on the runway. Go girl!
JCPenny donated $5000 to the hospital.
All of us, after the show.
Random picture of Nolan. I think he made a "10 stuff" oreo.
So something else happened today.....what was is??? Oh ya....WE FINALIZED THE ADOPTION FOR BIG MAC!! It was super easy and pretty quick. We waited in the lobby longer than anything! Markus was pretty fussy. He had to get up before he was ready and no one would let him down to crawl around the courthouse! He is now a DONE DEAL! Signed, sealed and delivered! I took ZERO pictures. I was way too busy wrestling Markus! There was a professional photographer there, she took lots of pictures and will send them to me. I have one that the attorney took on her cell phone after the hearing. It's not great but here ya go!
School starts back on the 22nd. I can't make up my mind if I am ready or not. I am definitely NOT ready for all the $$ I have to shell out for shoes, clothes and supplies! And I'm not ready to get up by alarm every morning. But I am ready for the peace and certainty that comes with the school schedule. I am also ready to have lunch with my friends again! :)
Happy Friday everyone. Have a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment