Saturday, August 6, 2011

ADOPTION!

So...I hope you have to come realize that I'm a better blogger when school is in session!  :) 
I have a lot of pictures to share and will get them up soon.  The family is doing great!  Everyone is staying healthy and we are trying to stay busy.  Tomorrow is Reagan's birthday, she turns 8.  We are spending the day at a water park.  My nephew, Levi is spending the night and going with us.  As well as our friends, The Banks.  I will wait until I have those pictures to share as well.   
We go to court on August 12th to finalize the adoption and make an honest baby of Markus! lol  I am told it is a quick and somewhat low key event.  But I am inviting anyone who wants to join us!  If you are interested, just message me and I'll get you the details. 
Randy and I were discussing tonight the "Markus timeline".  I will have to do a little research but I am excited to share the dates and details of us coming to know and love Markus.  My brain still can't wrap around God's plan for our family!!  I'm not sure I'll ever have the words to describe it. 
Thank you for reading and for putting up with me.  Have a blessed Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment